WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Accuracy and Content
TapeTech works hard to ensure that the information provided on the Site is accurate and up-to-date, including without limitation product warranty details. While our goal is a 100% error-free Site, we do not guarantee that any content is accurate or complete, including Recommended Retail Price information and product specifications. TapeTech reserves the right to discontinue any product listed on this Site at any time without notice. Photos may vary.
Communications with TapeTech
We welcome your comments regarding this Site. However, comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications transmitted to TapeTech will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. All communications to TapeTech become the exclusive property of TapeTech and you agree that by transmitting any communication you relinquish all rights and interests in same. TapeTech shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute these communications to third parties without restriction. TapeTech shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information. Therefore, TapeTech discourages you from transmitting information that you do not wish to assign to TapeTech, including confidential information or creative ideas. Furthermore, you will take all responsibility for the content of your communication and warrant that it does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation or the intellectual property rights of third parties. You agree that TapeTech may copy all or part of your communication in any response(s) it makes to you.
Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All of the content you see and hear on the Site, including for example all images, logos, illustrations, graphics, audio clips and text, represents valuable proprietary and intellectual property of the Company or its suppliers. Such content and information is protected by any and all applicable international, federal, and state laws, rules, orders and regulations relating to intellectual or proprietary property. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, display, revise, create derivatives of, copy, publish, sell, license, or edit any such content and information. Any attempt to download, print, publish or maintain a significant portion of content or information from the Site, to distribute copies of such information or content, or to otherwise exploit the information or content in violation of the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others is strictly prohibited by this Agreement.
Use Of The Site
You agree not to use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in any way that might harm, damage, or disparage any other party. Without limiting the proceeding sentence and by way of example, you agree that you will not:
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
- Threaten, harass, “stalk”, abuse, slander, defame or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, vulgar, defamatory, infringing, obscene, tortuous, indecent, unlawful, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information;
- Create a false identity or impersonate another for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message, including, but not limited to, providing misleading information to any feedback system employed through the Site;
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious software programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site, networks or servers connected to the Site or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or servers;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, logins and passwords of others, or computer systems and networks connected to the Site;
- Upload or otherwise transmit any information or content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise);
- Use the Site in any manner whatsoever that could lead to a violation of any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations, disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
You agree not to link, “frame” or “mirror” any content or information contained on or accessible from the Site through use of your login information without the prior written approval of the Company or its licensors, as may be appropriate. You agree to:
- Comply with all notices, instructions and rules posted on the Site; and
- Implement all Internet access and all security procedures required to use the Site at the sole expense of You.
- Take any and all applicable administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect the security of the electronic exchange of patient information as set forth by federal regulations.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its suppliers, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors, from all damages, injuries, liabilities, costs, fees, fines, penalties, and expenses (including, but not limited to, legal and accounting fees) arising from or in any way related to your violation of this Agreement or misuse of the Site by you or any of your employees, contractors or agents.
From time to time, the Site may include information and materials submitted by various individuals who use the Site (“User Content”). Company does not endorse, recommend or guaranty any User Content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein and Company expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with any content made available via the Site, including without limitation User Content.
IN NO EVENT WILL TAPETECH OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, OR ANY PRODUCTS PROVIDED VIA THE SITE ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAY FOR THE PRODUCT GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY.
Third Party Content and Links
From time to time, the Site may contain references or links to third-party materials (including without limitation web sites) not controlled by the Company or its suppliers or licensors. The Company provides such information and links as a convenience to you and should not be considered endorsements of such sites or any content, products or information offered on such sites. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for any aspect of the information or content contained in any third party materials or on any third party sites accessible or linked to the Site.
Use Of The Site Not For Resale
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, use of or access to the Site or any content or materials made available thereon.
All disputes relating to This Agreement will be solely and finally settled by arbitration conducted pursuant to the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association in Atlanta, Georgia. Judgment on the arbitral award is final and binding and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The foregoing does not apply to the extent TapeTech wishes to seek equitable relief.